10 jogadores de futebol que eram ricos e ficaram pobres ≡2
Tranlated by Google
Few players manage well their fortune they achieve after fame. Many players turn from being millionaires overnight to the day after they end their careers. And many of them go to the ruins without even having where to live and having to live of favors at home of relatives or friends. We've already made a video here covering some players who were rich and poor and this is part 2 of the video. So stay with the people who have already come back after the sticker.
1. Perivaldo Lúcio Dantas, also known as Peri da Pituba, played in Itabuna when he was starting his career. He became well known nationally when playing for Botafogo in the late 1970s and early 1980s. He was called to play in the Brazilian National Team in 1981. He also played for Palmeiras. He has been with players such as Zico, Junior, Socrates and others. His style was quite offensive. He's retired now. Some time ago I lived in Portugal as a clothes seller and living in the street.
2. Josimar Higino Pereira, Josimar, was right-back for the Brazilian national team at the 1986 World Cup in Mexico. He began his career at Botafogo and was launched in the professional team of the team in 1981 and lived his best moment in his career in 86, when Telê Santana called him to play for the national team. What most hurt Josimar's future, which promised to be one of the best sides in the history of Brazilian football, was his involvement with drugs and bad company.
3. Amaral, was another great football star who left his mark, in the giants of Brazil among them Palmeiras and Corinthians. Amaral won countless money, but because of the mismanagement he lost almost everything. Today the only thing left is the regret of having wasted so much. His fame still allows him to make a living from events, invitations from former mates to charity games, lectures and so on ...
4. Adil Pimenta, Played by big teams like Cruzeiro, Corinthians and Grêmio and another 25 (at all were 28), suffered a serious car accident in the year 2000 and was forced to end his career. Fortunately, with much effort and overcoming the former player managed to recover the movements of his legs and with a little difficulty walked again.
5. Coutinho, Antônio Wilson Honório, an unforgettable partner of Pelé no Santos, from 1958 to 1967, worked as junior coach in the City Hall of São Paulo, in schools of Santos and even in Santos Futebol Clube.
He made his debut at Santos at the age of 16. Alongside King Pele, he formed one of the best double-ups in the history of world football. For the fish, the center-forward scored 370 goals.
Among the teams he defended were Vitória, in 1968, Portuguesa in 1969, Bangu in 1971 and 1972, Atlas of Mexico in 1971 and Saad in Sao Caetano do Sul (SP) in 1973. By Brazil, he has played 15 games (11 wins, one draw and three defeats) and scored six goals.
6. Macedo, The peak of his fame was in Tricolor Paulista in the early 90's. With fame came a lot of money suddenly and Macedo was one of the players who did not care about the future, despite valuable advice he received from his coach Telê Santana, to invest in land and real estate. What he wanted at that moment was to enjoy life with parties, drinks and women. And the worst happened. Years later it ended up being part of the list of players who were millionaires and ended up losing everything.
7. Washington César Santos, Washington, former center-forward of Galicia (BA), Corinthians, Internacional, Atlético (PR) and Fluminense, born on January 3, 1960, played until age 41. He died on May 25, 2014, at his residence in Curitiba, at the age of 54. The former player was found dead by the nurse who had cared for him in recent months. Washington had a type of sclerosis, a degenerative disease without a cure and was hospitalized at a mobile health unit. As he had difficulty buying the drug to delay the effects of the disease, he had the support of an Internet user named João Marcio Coelho, who made a video auctioning a shirt autographed by the ace to raise funds to help him. (Http://joaomarciojr.blogspot.com.br)
8. Nunes, He made history in Flamengo, but he went through several other important teams like Fluminense, Botafogo and Santos. After he stopped playing, Nunes decided to enjoy life, eventually spending all his money.
In 1998, when its financial conditions were already weak, it became electoral cable of Edmundo dos Santos Silva, then candidate for the presidency of Flamengo.
The following year, with Edmundo elected, Nunes was hired as a club official.
9. SERGINHO, He is another football star who did not know how to manage his fortune and for wasting a lot of money ended up losing everything. He debuted in Corinthians at the age of 20, and because of his talent he went to the Arab world where he stayed for 11 years. At the height of his career he arrived Descrição do Vídeo[+]
Lula descobre o que os jogadores brasileiros sentiram no 7 × 1 Augusto Nunes
O segredo para a cura das espinhas ₋ 3° mês de Roacutan
🔴Requião diz que Gleisi queria ser freira para ajudar os pobres mas que de freira ela não tem nada
BNDES: Por que tira dos pobres e dá aos ricos?
Corre Baixar! Jogos e Aplicativos PAGOS que AGORA estão GRÁTIS na PlayStore
QUEM IRÁ VENCER O CLÁSSICO NO DRAGÃO: FC PORTO OU SPORTING?
Gilmar Mendes é hostilizado durante jogo de futebol em São Paulo
Adolescência dos homens mais RICOS do MUNDO